2018 IREM® President, Ben McGrew, CPM®, CCIM is the President and Majority Shareholder of FiduciaryWest, based out of Reno, NV.
Here are some interesting facts about Ben:
- He is a licensed aircraft pilot.
- Since 1983, he has served as both a Receiver for the Superior Court and a Federal Bankruptcy Trustee in 21 states/jurisdictions on more than 4,000 occasions.
- He is an active tri-athlete, and has competed in the “Escape from Alcatraz” triathlon 8 times – though he skipped one year due to a great white shark lurking in San Francisco Bay!
- His favorite band is Jethro Tull, and his first concert was Chicago.
- He feels that being a member of IREM® means he’s member of a community that shares the same values he does – no matter where he is in the world. The support from the IREM® community is one of his greatest joys.
Most importantly, he is very honored to be serving as your 2018 IREM® President, and is excited to communicate IREM’s unique value and boost IREM’s members’ ability to compete in a changing marketplace.
To learn more about Ben, check out the article "Getting to know IREM's 2018 President, J. Benjamin McGrew, CPM®, CCIM" from the Jan/Feb 2018 Issue of JPM.